TÜRKSAT UYDU HABERLEŞME KABLO TV VE İŞLETME A.Ş.
DISCLOSURE TEXT ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your safety is important to us!
In this Disclosure Text, our aim is to give you information about your personal data processed by our Company, TÜRKSAT UYDU HABERLEŞME KABLO TV VE İŞLETME A.Ş. (“TÜRKSAT A.Ş.” or the “Company”) pursuant to Article 10 titled “Disclosure Obligation of the Data Controller” of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD” or the “Law”) published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016, under issue no: 29677, which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the right to privacy, in the processing of personal data, and the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Observed in Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation” published in the Official Gazette dated March 10, 2018, under issue no: 30356.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
In terms of personal data obtained from our colleagues, TÜRKSAT A.Ş. acts in its capacity as “Data Controller” in accordance with the LPPD and the relevant regulations, and you can contact us by using the information given below.
HQ Address : Yağlıpınar Mahallesi, Türksat Kümeevleri No:1 Gölbaşı/ANKARA
Phone : 0 312 925 30 00
Fax : 0 312 925 29 00
Website : www.turksat.com.tr
E-Mail Address : email@example.com
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Your personal data below is processed within the scope of your relationship with TÜRKSAT A.Ş.:
- Your ID Information: Name, surname, place of birth, date of birth, age, photograph, identity card and ID number
- Your Contact Information: Workplace address, home address, e-mail, phone number, mobile phone number, residential address, address registration system records
- Your Bank Account Data: Bank account data such as bank account number and IBAN number
- Data on the Safety of our Company Compound: Records regarding entrance to and exit from the facilities, and the related camera footage
- Your Data on Cyber Security: Usernames, passwords, audit trails, IP address, WEB page access logs and data on cyber security, including logs
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data collected may be processed within this scope of your relation with TÜRKSAT A.Ş and for the following purposes:
- Full and proper fulfillment of our contractual and legal obligations
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for requests of citizens received via the systems
- Keeping the closed circuit camera recording system and keeping the records of visitors of the company in order to ensure the security of the company and the compound
- Receiving and keeping business cards of visitors
- Initiating and managing the subscription process and carrying out the related processes (such as freezing, transferring or canceling the subscription)
- Execution of online and mobile operations
- Processing favorite channel information of WebTV
- Keeping subscriber quota records and issuing invoices
- Creating user accounts and executing operations
- Carrying out promotional and marketing activities, ensuring that people are notified about the campaigns
- Management of call center operations
- Performing satellite services
- Conducting information service satisfaction researches
- Giving antenna registration code
- Having an independent audit carried out
- Conducting internal and external trainings and meetings
- Organizing events such as fairs, invitations and organizations or managing participation in such
- Creating e-Government user records and defining passwords, updating user information and managing internet banking and login processes
- Keeping e-Government portal logs and ensuring the system security
- Issuing a barcoded document
- Providing internal telephone services
- Coordination of information acquisition and CIMER applications
- Detecting and repairing breakdowns
- Development and diversification of our services
- Operating the electronic archiving system
- Providing vehicle services
- Detection of cyber attacks
- Preparation of activity reports
- Performing our quality and standard audits
- Fulfilling information requests from public institutions and organizations
- Ensuring legal and commercial security
- Following up on financial and/or accounting transactions
- Contract management, carrying out legal processes and managing legal processes, litigations, arbitrations and enforcement proceedings
- Specifying and implementing commercial and business strategies
- Receiving health examination services
- Following up on the accommodation processes in the guest house
- Receiving and responding to complaints and requests
- Managing the progress payments of subcontractors and dealers
- Executing the processes for employees of suppliers, keeping records on the officers and employees of the suppliers
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Your personal data may be shared with any public official institution and organization, law enforcement agency, court and enforcement offices legally authorized within the country, natural and legal third parties, service providers and authorities, business partners, logistics companies, digital agencies, call center service providers, audit companies we work with, banks, Postal and Telegraph Organization Inc., insurance companies, our shareholders, suppliers and support service providers, their officials and their business partners abroad in accordance with the provisions of the Law on transferring personal data and transferring personal data abroad for the purposes set out in Article 3 of this Disclosure Text.
5. METHODS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA, AND LEGAL GROUNDS
TÜRKSAT A.Ş. collects your personal data when you contact our company and/or during the establishment of our legal relation and throughout the duration of such relation for the purposes of achieving the aforesaid purposes and providing the services within the framework stipulated in Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Law, from you and third parties and legal authorities, including our business partners, group companies, affiliates, solution providers that we work with or have a contractual relation with, and through call centers, internet, mobile application, social media and other public media or trainings, events or similar activities organized.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law.
- To learn whether or not your personal data is being processed
- To request information on the procedure, if your personal data has been processed
- To obtain information on the purpose of processing your personal data and find out whether your personal data has been used as fit for the purpose
- To obtain information about the third persons to whom personal data were communicated domestically or abroad
- To request the correction of personal data that may have been incompletely or inaccurately processed
- To request that the personal data be deleted or destroyed
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, request that such operations be notified to third parties to whom such personal data has been transferred
- To object to the occurrence of a result, which is detrimental to the data subject as a result of analyzing the processed personal data exclusively through automatic systems
- To request compensation for any loss suffered in case your personal data is processed in violation of the relevant legislation
7. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS:
You can submit your requests in relation to the aforesaid rights by filling out the “Request Form of Personal Data Subject” available on www.turksat.com.tr, and sending a wet signature copy personally with a petition through a notary public or via the registered e-mail address (REM) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using your e-mail address, which has been previously communicated to our Company and registered in our systems.
Personal applications within this scope shall be accepted following the ID authentication by us, and your requests shall be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days. If the application is responded in writing, no fee shall be charged up to 10 pages, and the transaction fee specified in Article 7 of the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” may be charged for each page in case of a response which exceeds 10 pages. If the response to an application is sent in a recording media such as CD, flash memory, the cost of such recording media may be requested from the data subject.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this Disclosure Text as a result of any amendment in the LPPD and any changes in the methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
TÜRKSAT UYDU HABERLEŞME KABLO TV VE İŞLETME A.Ş.
You can find the Personal Data Subject Request Form below in the file list.